Reviews for "~EnV~Come Home"

amazing!

Love the ending! more more more! (slicing vocals rocks!)

This guy under my review should go to hell

Nice song 5/5 10/10

Needs major mastering work.

(I have a set of KRK Rokit 8s) and vocals are a bit annoying(the higher freq). Bass is too overpowering, and you need more panning of various synths and percussion. Also, this just sounds too typical for a dance song someone would make in a program like Fruity Loops(ew). Go for a unique sound next time, especially with the bass. The lead is too generic Eurodance, and the bass sounds like a preset, Make good use of effects to blow you listeners head, its not always about breaks and melodies. Also try to stay away from the famously bad "Fruity" effects. They kill most songs. Go get something to start (until you can buy effects) such as Kjaerhus Audio's Free Classic Series. These are much better than Fruity effect's non- professional quality. Also, loose "Preset Heaven" Nexus! Make your own stuff, for this is much more customizable, easier to perfect, and just original. I can see you making money with something like this someday if you spent a bit more time at it.

-M

Envy responds:

I DO use fruity loops 8/

Preset heaven???

dude...

I almost felt like crying, this song is that intense. This song and you totally rock! These vocals are like totally the best i have ever heard in my entire life. I am just Speechless.
10/10
RESPECT!

B-Myster

Immense

This song is absolutly immense i love the tune with the vocals at the start absolute perfection 5/5 10/10.