Reviews for "~EnV~Come Home"

Interesting, but fun!

This is a really good remix! I especially loved the intro, and you incorporate the voice pretty well. I only gave you a 9 because the vocal splicing at the end kind of caught me off guard, which is good to do once in awhile, but I didn't feel like it fit with the rest of the piece. Good job though, I still loved it!

!!!!!!!!!

Ahh! Wow~ I haven't heard this song in forever. And here I finally stumble across you on Newgrounds (I heard of you from my friend who sent me one of your tracks "Heaven Rd. 2 Remix").

Very nice remix. :P I love it. Thanks for sharing <3

Skills To Pay The Bills!!!111

Awesomeness!!!! I've been wanting to start creating music like this but I don't which program to get or download. Can you help me out by giving some suggestions? They would much appreciated. Again, awesome song and pick me to be ur vocalist for ur new song!!!!

IHaveWon92

great song dude

I personally like that part that it is out of sync in the beginning and then fixes it self as song progresses. almost like a DJ at work ;-)

GREAT!

10/10
5/5

nicee

I think it actually sounds neat with the vocals out of sync. ^-^