Reviews for "~EnV~Come Home"

Amazing

I absolutely love the piano intro!

iloooove this song

the singing is perfect and love the synth
i dont usually like dance shit but this has probably got me into it
NICE!!!

Awesome

-The fade in you did for the acapella at 0:29 was probably the best-done example of that kind of thing I've seen.
-That high pitched melody that comes in at 1:09 was awesome, and complemented the song in a way that blended well with the song, in that it was a slightly different tone from the theme of the song. Your overall style has a bit more of a...mediterranian, arabic feeling to it. That thing was a great example of a simpler, flute-like sound that worked perfectly.
-The chopped up voice that comes in at 3:06 worked well, and the sounds and tones you selected complemented the melody very well.

The one thing I would say that I wasn't a fan of was the transition at 0:40, the drums didn't quite suit what came before or after them, and the distinct and cropped beat that you put in after the drums was just a bit obtrusive.

Fantastic job.

Just perfect

This is one of my favorite songs you have made. I love the great theme, the great beat and I love it at the last part where you slice the vocals. Please make more songs like that.

Unbelievable

So many noises i loved it! I really loved this songs melody before and you just made it even better... I didn't think that was possible...

Well, this song is sickining to me now because ive played it 100 times over and over... Please make more to this this type of beat (not the same but the kind of mixture) because i am tired of hugging to this song.. Loved this song! It's your best yet!

P.S. The first time i heard this i couldn't believe my ears, that is why i call this song unbelievable. :)

P.P.S. Best way to play a techno song like so is do exactly what scarecrowuknow typed and play it loud with windows down goin 80 on the highway! Long Live Techno! [LLT]