Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kombat Shorts 1"

that music's never good LOL

That was hilarious. I hope there will be more. Sorry bout the ) violence it's just you don't see it.

Bezo responds:

I could've showed it, but I chose discretion. Probably a mistake, but I don't care. :P

Meh...

You did a fine job, and I give credit, but not as well as your other submissions.

Just some things to think over Bezo:
The graphics were well done, the sound was good (although Sonya's voice seems too girly) and the humour was fine but it lacks that special ingredient. I suggest sticking with ]{ for a while, because you two make exceptional Flash movies, then when you get some more experience, you can move on to the single flash movies. Still good, but you lack in this particular area.

And that is my review OR SO HELP ME GOD ^_^.

Bezo responds:

No offense, but you're in a severe minority in thinking that the KOTK series is better than my solo work. I don't lack in anything.

Very Nice

Thats an AWESOME..AND MORE AWESOMEST MK PARODY IN NEWGROUNDS THAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR!!!

GOOD JOB

Boraicho: OOOUII!!!!!!
:P

Ahhh! Capitalism!

Thanks, dude.

I'd give an 11 or above for humor, 'ya know.

The best part for me was Cage saying: "That music's never good." Mwhahaha

The second best has to be: "Nina Williams?" (I always liked Tekken more as a game than MK, but MK has a better story, no doubt. This means more parodies.)

Again: Coolsville. When's the next one up?

Bezo responds:

Next one? Uh...hehehe...uh...HEY! Look over there!!

*runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun* *slam*

*vroooooom*

LOL THAT WAS HELLA FUNNY!

Keep up the good fucking work!

Bezo responds:

Will do. Thanks for the fave, dude. Swearing rules.