Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kombat Shorts 1"

ROFL

That Was f'ing funny He he "8 hit combo of certain death" that was a funny movie anywayz keep the great work :)

Bezo responds:

Dun dun dun! Thanks, mate. And may you someday get a profile. ;)

Ryu?

That was a riot! (sry my review was short, i am in a rush. I have to get off and help move a freind in)

Bezo responds:

Well, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review this anyway. I always appreciate good reviews.

-Bezo.

That music's never good....

Well, my only nitpick is that, as Jonny Cage is a famous actor in the MK universe, the odds of him being 'desperate' are miniscule. I mean, Cage-bashing is good, but I woulda used someone who would have been more closely related to Sonya, like Cyrax or Stryker.

I can understand what you did with Jax. One look at his movelist on MK: Deadly Alliance made me gag. (He has a move called "Get some, sucka".) Did they even try?

Bezo responds:

Heh, it's a running gag from my webcomic that Johnny Cage is hopeless with the ladies. Sorry about that. Everything in the Spirit Liuniverse follows that general principle. And yeah, you're right about Jax. I'm glad you saw it as a commentary rather than an attack on black people.

excellent

one of the best i've seen,MK outtakes that is. 8- hit combo of doom. hahaha. LOFL. laugh out fucking loud

Bezo responds:

Heh, I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I hope you check out some of my other MK related stuff. There's...a bunch.

Lol, loved it

Another great flash by the one and only, Bezo!

Sweet. I'm 6th on your list. Glad to be up there. :D