Reviews for "FFX - For Zanarkand"

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until now it seemed everyone thought zanarkand was a happy place. this is the first song ive heard about it that sounds like the real deal and captures all the emotion in the game. fantastic job my friend

This is fucking amazing.

I was wondering what the deep rumbles were in the background until there was an extreme buildup of epic. This has everything that I'm looking for in a song. This is wonderful. Now, check out a few of MY songs. <3 10/10, 5/5.

Epic

This song brought me to tears back then. You just made it even better. Great job

Extremely good

Very good. Only one complaint; the crashes were mostly unneeded. would have been better with just a bass drum.

:'D

i love this song so much its amazing mixed full of so many emotions almost makes me cry evrytime i listen to it, just. amazing