Reviews for "FFX - For Zanarkand"

wo0t!

haha i love it, Fuck these people who are like "sounds exactly like the original" i heard where you put yur artistac talents. When i saw Zanarkand on the list i was expecting to hear sum1 ruin it in a shitty techno. But no, u stuck to the roots. Thumbs up homie

Darkmoor responds:

Yeah. I hear what you are saying dude. I mean, certain songs just doesnt work as technoremixes. I mean this song is made as a orchestraltrack from the beginning so ofc its hard to make a totally new song when you still want the main feeling left intact. My orcestral installments usually aim for the original and try to enhance it if possible.

thx for the review :)

Duuuudddee

I search Newgrounds sometimes..and this captured my attention.
Congrats! I wish NG would redo its top music category on the front page and put things which were better..

Ah, completed...

Many of my old pieces are in the Video Game category and sure, just like anybody else I don't like seeing them lose in position...but I simply couldn't help but vote 5 on this one.

I've attempted to remix this one a number of times but always end up short on something I feel is good enough not to simply delete. So in the end this completes that particular area of my musical journey. Great job, great timing, and fantastic overall performance.

+ +
-Tony-

I do believe....

that i can never listen to the games version of this again... i love it... a lot! i especially love the small drum parts. i always thought of how this song would be with some drums but in my head it never sounded this good. thank you for creating this piece of wonderful music. your very talented. <3

Completely amazing. Best version of this song i have heard so far. I like how you kept the lines moving, and it just flowed evenly through out the whole song. Just did a great job.