Reviews for "FFX - For Zanarkand"

Very Well Played

this song has to be one of the great epics from all of the final fantasy games not only does it tell the begining of the story (the Intro) but it appears again mid flow and at the end.

What You've done is taken a masterpiece and made it heavenly absolutely love it
Exactly What Acrytex said "u could be the Next Nobuo Uematsu"

Zanarkand epicness

dude you did a really good job on this i don't think you need any improvement at all!?! You kinda made Zanarkand into a World war witch, made this Punchier and very interesting congrats mate!

memories

memories...sweet sweet...memories...i miss this game

I do believe....

that i can never listen to the games version of this again... i love it... a lot! i especially love the small drum parts. i always thought of how this song would be with some drums but in my head it never sounded this good. thank you for creating this piece of wonderful music. your very talented. <3

"listen to my story,it may be our only chance"-tidus from ff10