Reviews for "FFX - For Zanarkand"

I do believe....

that i can never listen to the games version of this again... i love it... a lot! i especially love the small drum parts. i always thought of how this song would be with some drums but in my head it never sounded this good. thank you for creating this piece of wonderful music. your very talented. <3

best remixz ever

great!!!!! and full length

If FFX was ever made into a movie...

... this would be the main theme. You can feel the emotion as you listen to it. The heaviness of the situation as Tidus and the others reach Zanarkand for the final aeon. I applaud you for this. You make me want to play the game again and just stand in Zanarkand with this playing on my laptop. Keep up the good work.

Respect!

It tends to be a little bit of a tedious chore browsing the audioground it is hard to know what to expect, all over i am seeing a lot of theme music getting torn to shreds, sometimes it sounds okay, sometimes better, a load of rubbish, but i rather enjoy it when i come to a piece such as this to find that when i search for final fantasy soundtracks and actually get them, This piece is great, although i do have to say i prefer the games version. It is quite a hard song to overshadow, Keep up the good work though

Awww!

Going to cry all day long, I Remember My Favourite FF, the one which is soooo sad but sooooo Beautiful! COME AGAIN TIDUS!