Reviews for "Pirates_go_ahhrrrr [Box-killa]"

I really can't say more than that, the beginning was awesome. I am into loops and beats so this fits perfectly. You could have made the beginning mix a little bit better with the end but what the hell its awesome :3

Box-Killa responds:

cool thanks man, glad u liked it.

Tune Dude...

Awesome tune man! See this isn't ussualy my type of music but this really appealed to me. WELL DONE! Awesome tune!

Box-Killa responds:

Thnks Glad you liked it. I guess thats the same with me. If a tune is that good, it doesn't matter what genre of music it is, i'll like it. part from operah lol.

Good job.

Completely random PM, but I decided to check this out anyway and I have to say you did quite a good job on it. Great sound to the song and it just had that epic sound to it almost.

Really good all around. You did a great job on mixing the song up so it wasn't too repetitive and you also did a good job implementing sound effects into the song. Great job all around and good job. Keep up the good work.

Box-Killa responds:

Thanks dood. Any idea how i can convince people to listen to it?

Yeah i really liked how this turned out. I think the penny has dropped. Now i gotta work out how to spam FASTER BETTER STRONGER!

thx for review :D

Cool

This is cool for a pirate song
10/10
5/5

Oh yea!

Thanks for the review

what needs changing...

nothing! it kicks ass all on its own