Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mike Tyson's Punchout - Medley"

Pretty Solid

Very creative intro, the beeping "start" blend into the rhythm guitar part was very solid and smooth. The only problem I have is some of the drum fills within the song (1:02). They seem to oddly placed and unnecessary at times. if you could fix that problem, you can make some music. The chords at around 1:33 sounded really good btw. You get an 8!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks. I put a little more effort into the feel of this song. I was trying to be creative with the drums, and now that I look back at some of the songs, I definitely hear a lot of unnecessary flash. Thanks for the review.

Holy crap!

Ineradicable work. Can't think of any other way to complement it.

Thanks man.

I was so hoping to find a great remix to the epic theme of the game "Punch-Out" and boy howdy this was one,it had outstanding build-up and i loved the hard rock style it had throughout the song,this is most certainly going on this Ipod and you have done a fantastic job on this remix of one of the most memorable songs in NES history.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks a lot man. If you are into the NES remixes keep checking back, because I'm uploading at a rate of one song every one to two weeks.

Wow.

As soon as I heard those guitars I knew I was downloading this track, great job!

Stage3-1 responds:

Haha, that's great. Thanks.

Love it

you should have pitched it to the developers of the new game , sadly its made now lol

Stage3-1 responds:

Yeah, could of, would of, should of. Oh well.