Reviews for "The Crappy PSP Spoof XD"

der...

very dumb...maybe you should make videos about mario getting adventures...i liked the music

ehh..

no not really that funny. i chuckled a lil bit when he mooned the cam but...you could of done better

I own a PSP

Only fanboys would waste their time trying to make it look like crap. It's far better than you think.

Get a life

evil-kefka responds:

You're telling ME to get a life? There's already like 3 or 4 PSP fan boys who have already tried to blam this. Look at all the reviews. You'll find 'em.....umm, thank you, I guess.

Crappy flash, only reason why I gave it a 0

Wow the PSP really must own the handheld market now, no one made a DS spoof when that came out. Either way, good job of making PSP Fanboys angry and DS fanboys jerk off to this for some reason :D

evil-kefka responds:

Hey ass-hat, you wanna fucking read all of the commentary? The PSP has only sold out in 3 stores where the DS sold over a million copies in the first week. Last time I checked, that means that the PSP is sucking pretty bad in sales right now, so no, I don't think they're owning the handheld marketting. So why don't you kiss my ass and stop being a whiny little bitch. :)

PSP OWNS!!!

Don't you talk bash the PSP. The PSP is my only friend.
PSP = good
DS = evil

evil-kefka responds:

Wow. Your ONLY friend is a PSP? So what do you do after the batteries run out in about 3-4 hours?