Reviews for "The Crappy PSP Spoof XD"

Flying UMDs!!!

Actually, I love my PSP...though I'm one of the few gamers who loves all systems and has enough excess cash to buy them all. Still, I did love seeing Mario moon Sony, since I'm well aware of how horrible their customer service is...and how shoddy their PS1 and PS2 were. I guess in time, I'll have to hold my PSP upside down to make it read discs properly, eh? Wouldn't surprise me. Until then, RR and Darkstalkers are really taking up a lot of my break time at work.

Funny flash, and you can't knock good humor when you see it! Hope I get protection points!

evil-kefka responds:

Hmmhmm. Nice review, and thank you, you rich SOB. XD I kid, I kid.

now THAT is comedy! :)
Mario rules nintendo rules, PSP sucks.

Fo' sho', ma'. XD

Short, but enjoyable

It was a nice flash. Just a silly little joke, but well made. I prefer longer stuff, but it's sometimes nice to see entries like this too. The score is pretty low, and it's going to be a tough call, whether this is blammed or protected, but I'm certainly hoping it will stay in the portal.

evil-kefka responds:

Heh, hope apparently DOES work sometimes. And thank you.

lol

I'm a Sony fan but not a big enough geek to let this movie bother me. It was humorous.... I'm assuming there was no point to it but none-the-less I chuckled to Mario's unspeakable act! *GASP*

evil-kefka responds:

Nope, no point at all. :) And thnk you for not letting it bother you. :) Because now it's submitted. XD

lol

This will be blammed over my dead body only. It may be crappy m8 (well, it is crappy, to be honest about it), but it's hillarious, and even more - it's got balls!
d(")b

evil-kefka responds:

Heh, I even said it was a crappy spoof. :P I don't really understand how it was submitted. XD