Reviews for "Stick Avalanche 2"

Awesome

That was a really fun game, i loved all the different difficulty facors in each level. i look forward to any more you have to offer

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!

The game itself was not that fun, but you got a perfect 10 for making me laugh with your anti-woman humor. Also, cows drink water and I don't use a chain, because a shock collar works better.

Excellent

This game was cool. The music was nice, and I liked the little Matrix intro. The gameplay itself was cool, and I managed to get to level 8 where evrything speeds up. The woman jokes were hilarious too. Keep up the good work!

I love this game

I love this game, i used to play it alot 2 player mode with my friend, we used to pwn. i just started playing it again today and i kinda suck lol. Atleast i managed to get an A :)

Well, i reccomend this game to anyone and everyone. Nice graphics, i like the cones, they twirl and it makes them look 3d

great game

this deserves a higher score