Reviews for "Stick Avalanche 2"

I love the music!

man+dogde by the spikes=dogdes.And LOL.5 Stars!

The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galexy

He made the to questions what do you get if you multiply 6 by 9 and what is the question from The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy.
LOL GREAT GAME!!!

:DD

hate the friggen gravity power up it makes things worse when it
weres off.
anyway good game 10/10

A great underappreciated work

I find it hard to believe this does otn have not have a higher rating, but at least it has a good number of views. Everything is put up very well in this game, despite or perhaps because of, its simplicity. I loved the theme in the beginning with that Matrix reference. The joke you put in your author's comments was pretty funny as well. While it did not have a background, it was able to create a real world for itself. The transitions and simple gameplay just make this a winner for me.