Reviews for "Grave 2"

It was alright

It was pretty good but the graphics could have been a little better did like the amount of violence tho

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thank you. I'll colab to fix the whole graphics thing.

Game's ok...

Graphically it sucks.... And don't say things like: "I'm not an artist, I'm a programmer" That's bullshit. If you put a little more time into the graphics, it would be great. Now I'm wondering if it should be on the Front Page.....

not bad

o.k. first of all the graphics arent spectacular but you still know wuts goin on so i have no problem with it.second the action has a nice fair pace. third its slightly easy but its still fun any way good job overall. graet game keep up the good work

it was pretty good.

i liked that a lot. it seemed like the shotgun took FOREVER to shoot/reload.i liked it though.

so the art ain't great

good game man, spiders where a bitch to hit, especially with a touch pad but hey, only thing I would really change is the sound of the breaking glass it's kinda aggravating, and maybe a clip reload, poosibly right click or something. Easter eggs are always fun. (area 51 style, shoot all the windows in the begining=bonus level)

playing through it a few more times, the bosses are kinda of simplistic, all you have to do is shoot them repeatedly, blood head guy for example, whatever he throws at you is too easy to block, just keep shooting him in the head and his attack crosses your line of fire. You have that whole pool, use it to your advantage. I wait with batied breath for 3 my friend, keep up the great work, and if you need help with a soundtrack, I'll be glad to throw some custom tracks together for you.