Reviews for "Grave 2"

ok

it was to easy and graphics wernt that good but it did take some time outa my work day to do these reviews so good job just work on maken it a lil harder longer and better graphivs and it would be sweet

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the good rating and review. I'm getting better so expect my next to be twice as good (hopefully).

sorry man just not feelin it

the animation was sub-standard and the only sounds were gun shots. its obbvious you put alot into this so i'll be nice, a 7 is more than you deserve =]

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thank you, a 7 is like 3.5/5, which is higher than the score is now,so thank you!

...

Wish I was as cool as you when I was thirteen (I'm probably still not, five years later). The glasses sucked, otherwise, it was great. Fuck all the negativity you're getting, they're just pissed that they're not on the front page.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.2561 to 3.2570!

next time maybe let your guy move.

Overall this game was good but the graphics are not so good even on high and also in games that you can't move in they are always so irratating trying to stay alive.

It's ok..

It's ok.. I liked it a little. Keep at it, practice makes perfect!