Reviews for "Grave 2"

Looking Foward To Grave 3

Although yes as many others have written it did not have the best graphics, it was well done overall. Personally I think it would have been better with terrorists or something of the sort instead of zombies, but its all good. Once revamped with a few tweaks and improved graphics this game could have good prospects. Sound was fine, although maybe some background music would be nice. I liked the beginning part as it kind of reminded me of silent scope. The space bar thing was also cool, but maybe you could be able to keep it on as long as you like when it has enough power, and have like a battery life that recharges slowly when its off. Overall I liked it. Looking forward to next version if there is going to be one. Very well done for a 13 year old. Congrats for making first page.

It was ok

To say you are 13, the game was alright.

First off, the graphics DID suck, which I am sure you are well aware of, but at least the graphics resembled what they were meant to, also the hotel/house looked pretty sweet, you did a good job on that.

The coding was pretty simple, but you pulled it off well, you gave everything, a choice of weopons... the pre-loader game was a nice touch but there were only a few enemies, next time maybe make a random spawn code which shouldn't be too difficult as long as you set some _x and _y spawn points so nothing messes up there.

The sounds were good, not bad quality and always played at the right moment so not much fault here, but a good background song would be a nice touch but make sure it fits the genre well or you could look a fool, something slightly... rocky.. but not too harsh or loud and without lyrics, check the audio portal.

Violence, well it was only held back by the graphics, I loved the alien creature things falling out of the windows, that was sweet and a great touch.

Humour was a none, which is a good thing because it wasn't a comedy :D

So, I suggest you should make another 'Grave' game but make it a little longer and better graphics. I suggest you should get someone else to help so they can do the graphics or help with someone else, whatever... I know I'd love to help, if you want to get in touch contact me at deadsim2[@]gmail[.]com :)

Keep it up - 3/5

Not bad.

I'll give you props for churning this out at age 13, but definitely not front page worthy. Keep trying.

hey not bad.

You get an A for effort. while yes the graphics wernt all that great they wernt bad either. ive seen much... muuuuch worst thing on the front page. Good Job!

not bad man

this is not a bad peice of work dude. More story line wouldve been beter but you can only expect so much from someone new to the game. Nice effort man, keep this up and youll be making some really decent shit.

Rasta Dave