Reviews for "Grave 2"

O.o *fwap!*

Okay, so you IMed me "Help! My game is about to turn GREEN on the portal!" the horror o.o so I came and played and voted and, what the heck I could just tell you this over aim right now but what's the fun in that? The presentation is VERY unprofessional! Needs alot of work to fix -this- up and then it could probably maybe be really good. The loading screen game has a looong and UGLY intro, then it throws you into the game with no warning or instructions. You need to drop the intro and add a "START" button, maybe let you play around with shooting even before you click go? *nodnod* Then the game itself, well, it was ugly, real ugly! And I never really understood what the green scope thing does, but I did enjoy it! You just need to work on the transition between areas, at one point I was SHOCKED to see your lazyness when instead of walking to the door, the screen flipped over like a coin O.o *fwap!* and some background theme, maybe add some creepy screams but you need music most of all. Something quiet.

Long story short, IMing me only made me try the game, and I'm kinda surprized that I liked it with how ugly it is... Voted in your favor, good luck with that award.

FrostedMuffins responds:

(no comment)

Nice

Wow you're very talanted for your age. As other people probably have said, its a good game but the art isnt so good. It's not too much of a problem, it'll be fine with more practice. Great work.

Good

You are a talented programmer, but you should try to find someone with artistic talent to help you make these. Ask your friends if they can draw and you should be able to make much better games. The three different weapons and space bar ideas were both good. I hope to see more from you.

The next Shiguru Miyamoto

Lets hope that you can carry on this sort of quality. Even when your a pennilless student. I like the glasses but the loading game was sub-meh. It was only a loading game so i cant really complain.

Pretty good

Not a bad game. Actually, it's really good but perhaps if for the sequel, u should do the programming and stuff and get another artist cuz the pictures are not too bad but the game would be alot better if the graphics were more polished. otherwise, thumbs up!