Reviews for "Grave 2"

wow i'm amazed..with your age and this

Your flash is really great! people say he graphics suck, but don't listen to them. It doesn't matter from what you made...it matters what your soul and your mind desires to make. Its really amazing to see you do this such detailed manner. Therefore you deserve a decent score

I like it

That was good! the only thing missing was the kickass techno music that zombies are supposed to have in the backround

"House Of The Dead" Flash Version

I loved the style. The programming was awesome. One of the ultimate highlights of this game was the interactivity. When you shoot the windows they explode, and when you shoot the monsters, pieces of them fall off, sweet!

The atmosphere was also superb. I like when your character enters the mansion and the body gets taken away and eaten.

The only problem I encountered was the part with little spiders crawling down the pillars at the front door of the mansion. I was hitting them dead on with the machine gun, but they weren't dying. The calibration was off, because windows were exploding next to the spiders, even though I wasn't aiming at them.

Other than that, I loved this game. Good Job!

FrostedMuffins responds:

yeah, I don't know why they don't die sometimes. I've tried to fix it, but it doesn't work. THanks for the good review.

Good game.

It was pretty fun and amusing. And actually somewhat of a challenge, but the drawings were bad. I would like to see a more developed game just like this one with better graphics.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I was proud of the graphics cause they were ten times better than the first Grave. Glad you gave it an 8.

ehhh

It's pretty good but it needs some work.
first off you already explained you are not an artist but still you could get someone to help with that
secondly the game was too easy maybe some harder zombies and not one shot kills
lastly get rid of the nightvision its too much of a pain in the ass