Reviews for "Grave 2"

.......

That has to be the most powerful handgun in the world.... forget shotguns and machine guns, I want one shot kills with my little handgun, pfffffff :P

A mini-game in Mario Party like this is better!

I've seen many version of this kinda game and if it weren't animated, it would look like a 5-year-old drew it!

FrostedMuffins responds:

April Fools! I am 5! Thanks so much for evwery ting. You my hewo!

HORRIBLE

very bad the graphcs are horrible and so is the game play.i think it suck bad

FrostedMuffins responds:

suck bad what? I'm sooooo tired!!!!

Sweet Lord Why?!

That is seriously one of the worst things I have EVER played.... and I have played A LOT of things. It's not just the art style... don't get me wrong... it sucks... sucks hard... but it's the whole style. There's no plot to be spoken of aside from shooting crap, both your weapons are basically the same (1 shot, short reload - Variety is the spice of life my young friend). I'm not sure why that tattered peice of paper was at the end, but I atleast should have gotten to shoot it for my trouble, and the game presented no challenge whatso, I was able to beat the entire game without getting hit once on my first try.

If this was your first attempt at making a game then it was decent enough, but there's a lot more to making games then pointing and clicking.

Why

Why can't I play it, it loads to ten percent and then averything turns white. Boring.