Reviews for "Grave 2"

You deffinatley need a break.

I can tell you need a break. You need to maybe work on anything that dosent consist of zombies and guns. Cause this wasent a very good game at all. Dont get me wrong im not bashin on ya im just saying this wasnt anything special. Maybe you'll get it next time.

-Punk

FrostedMuffins responds:

I hate punks. Sorry. Whatever, tired, oh so tired.

....?

so why is this on the frontpage again?
hell why is this score above a 2?

FrostedMuffins responds:

because you are a dumbass. I just realized how many dumbasses there are on newgrounds. Damnit.

bleh....

isn't much... to do... animation... was... pretty much... not good... nothing good here... I thought it would it would be boring and when I checked it I was sadly right.

Okay for a kid

You say your only 13, so its a pretty good attempt. Simple drawing and playability but fun for what it is.

o_o

holleeee shit. i cannot beleive this is on frontpage !!! i see abotu a million cloens of this game twice as gd as this everyday. nothing in this game could be done without a basic tutorial and a week or so of practisin with flash. jesus christ i could post about a million links to things that n00bs have shat that are better than this

FrostedMuffins responds:

You're just mad because you couldn't get front page. It's ok, we all get a little angry every once in a while. Let it all out.