Reviews for "Grave 2"

That was kinda crap

Do get me wrong, it was fun. It just didn't really go anywhere. The graphics were bad, the sound effects were minimal, the game ubruptly ends. I think it should be deeper.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Sorry about the legnth. I thought that if it was longer, the load time would be too long for people to still want to play it. I guess I was wrong. The graphics are better than the first, and that is what I was aiming for.

wtf

u actually felt it time to post this take it back man

keep trying

FrostedMuffins responds:

You make no sense at all.

The first time I played...

The graphics seemed by far the worst thing, but I decided to give it another go and the graphics didn't bother me as much, just the gameplay and the pacing.

The pacing was by far my least favorite part. Even the opening "zombie getting shot in the head" intro was way too slow. Then approaching the house was very tedious.

Also, if green vision is such an important part of the game then why isn't it used more often? That whole section with the vision and crossbow was out of place and disjointed. The one time I get a new weapon I have to put it in my pocket after killing a couple of bats, never to use it again?

I believe if you sit down, find an artist, and do a better job of planning your next game, then it will be front page material.

its bellow avrage

u screwed up with stupid game play the beggining wus ok but then u ruined it by one on one fights where all u did wus shoot over and over, i had problems aiming the fucken spiders fix that damnit and it would be cool if u made it like time crises and could duck and shit... or just fix ur shitty problems.

Bad game

It has a good name, but when you play it...its so boring, and damnit I shot a fucking spider 6 times and it didn't die until it jumped at me....while alot of others died when I shot them once on the wall. The zombie things are like 5 meters away from you and yet they can take away your health points. Damn, and the graphics sucked. I give you credit for trying though