Reviews for "Grave 2"

Meh..

I really didn't like it, bro. It wasn't very smooth, and it could have been animated a bit better.

By the way; what's up with the gun? Just the front of the slide moves?

FrostedMuffins responds:

Yeah, the only gun I own is an airsoft, so I don't know too much about them. I focus more on the programming side rather than the art. So a colab for the 3rd would be best.

hmm

y is it that the standards for front page shit are beocming less and less? oh well its not ur fault kid. u might wanna think about getting someone who is decnet at character disgn to help u make ur stuff cause u got skill in programing,

VERY dissapointing

I thought it would be cool but it was boring and got old quick

wasnt bad

It wasnt a bad game, grafix aside, i enjoyed it, although at some parts you couldnt change the weapons, and if im not mistaken, its spelled enemies, not enamies.

not front page material.

Well ill give ya kudos for trying. But really, no offense, take some animation art classes. Then come back when you make another game (not like this one) and youll get front page for sure. Take your time on it.

P.S.- Why did the machine gun have like a x20 scope? I mean, not only couldnt you use it, but who uses a scope on a machine gun?