Reviews for "Grave 2"

It was ok..

I thought it was pretty fun, the game itself was pretty good. I understand that your no artist, but the game was still pretty impressive. And for a 13 year old too. Good job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. There's more on the way.

it was better than ok but worse than good

the graphics were not good. some people can draw and some cant. another thing that got me was that he guns dont move up and down when u aim up and dowm. another thing was the front part of the handguns barrel slides back, the rest doesnt. Thats not only inaccurate, its physically impossible. where does that front part go?? also the machinegun was not useful for many enemies because it was a burst fire gun, not automatic. also a lot of enemies just dont die. especially when u shoot em. there also wasnt any reloading. the style i gave a 5 because of these flaws. the sound i didnt rate cause i played it with no sound. it was pretty violent so it got a 10. there was no moving back and forth, just shooting, so interactivity got a 6. humor was 0. overall i just didnt think it was that good. it had a good idea behind it, it just wasnt carried out well.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for all of the specific examples of why you didn't like it. I gladly accept this review! This is a great review in my mind because you were able to back up your score. Thanks for taking the time to review my game.

Ummm...So what happend..,...

Dose your guy die in the end.......Beacuse the file was shreaded up................

FrostedMuffins responds:

Yeah, I got really tired of making first person shooters in the end, so I ended it up so I could get working on some more fun stuff. Thanks for the review.

sås

This game was fun.

Glad you liked it.

you can DEIFNATELY do better...

please, spent more then a day on grave 3... and make sure you are sober as well

FrostedMuffins responds:

First of all, I'm 13, I don't get drunk. Second of all, I spent three months, not three days. I can't really expect you to know how long it takes to make games since you've never made one, but thanks for the review anyways.