Reviews for "Grave 2"

Not bad

Oh come on people, there isn't anything wrong with programming a whole game before you have the graphics done. Most of my work with C++ hasn't been directly with a graphical worker. As long as you have programmed it well you can go in an add graphics later. Just means a little bit more work on the artist.

Typical...

I know programming is not the easiest job but really, you have to rethink your methods. For starters don't make a game with crappy graphics and THEN ask for an artist. Ask first and then make the game with the new artist.Second of all you have too much writing on the loading page for it too look good (Also, choose a more legible font).The concept and idea of the game was good but it lacked a storyline. This type of shooting game (wether it be zombies, bugs or criminals) is WAY overdone. Alot of people do these types of games. My advice for another one is improve your drawing (or find an artist), build a storyline because even a cheesy story makes it better, and most of all think of an original concept. You have potential!

very nice work man

its was a very nice game man keep it up and you will get better at graphics and your games will be awesome

Good start

Do you need an artist? Contact me: thesomeone[at]gmail[dot]com

FUN AS HELL!

Don't let these morons get to you, kid. You've done a great job, just take more time or get another artist to draw for you. Otherwise, the gameplay was tight and fun.