Reviews for "Grave 2"

Crap

I only found this game because it was on the front page archive... no idea how it ended up on there. The art style is horrible and it isn't particularly impressive technically, which is a nice way of saying that it looks like ass. Audio is similarly weak, sounds it like spliced off a Sega Genesis or something. Most importantly, the game isn't particularly fun or original. There's real issues with pacing, tracking feels a little sluggish, and the guns just plain feel off. The knuckles game has some promise, but the main feature is weak.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Everyone is intitled to their own opinions. I'm just sorry that you didn't enjoy it and found it a waste of your time. Truely sorry, if only I could, I would give that time back to you.
On a serius note, however, I do love all of your games! The art is fantastic and the programming is outstanding! I only wish I could be as talented as you!

ok but!

the graphics are crap but that knuckles game was ace u should make it an atcual game and make more enermys the game is easy and the end of grave 2 is dodgey

FrostedMuffins responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I'm no artist but I plan on being a programmer when I'm older. The knuckles game was a little joke type thing, sorry, I won't be finishing it.

Pretty good

Pretty good game, bad graphics but that still doesn't take away from the experience

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

This is great.

Even if the graphics aren't amazing, you can tell this kid spent a lot of time on this. Good job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Glad you could tell! Thanks for the review.

it was ok but it was to quick

it was good but was over to quick and near the end it was boring

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the good review. There's tons more coming, but don't expect any first person shooters a while.