Reviews for "Grave 2"

Hmm

Is it suppose to stop and go completely black after the lava zombie?

Hmm...oh well. Not too bad except it was really easy. Not much of a challenge but it was ok for a flash shooter.

FrostedMuffins responds:

On the bottom of the screen, it says to use green sight (space bar). It turns black because the lamp was knocked over. You then pick a crossbow w/ attached flashlight to get your way out. Thanks for the review.

cool game

good game but because the house was red and the crosshair was red it was a little difficult to see, do think u could make the crosshair a different color like green?

FrostedMuffins responds:

Sorry about that, now that I think about, green would be a good color, since it is Green Sight. Thanks for the good review!

Pretty good

The Graphics weren't that good and the game was a bit short. But pretty good. I didn't like how you started out with all the weapons. I think if you had collectable weapons throughout a much longer game this could be very good.

FrostedMuffins responds:

The graphics are a huge improvement over the first, so I'm learning. Glad you liked the game and I'll definately use that collectable weopons idea for Grave 3!

10\10

super cool game!!! but i dont know how to kill that green thing

FrostedMuffins responds:

which green thing? There's tons. Thanks for the ten, I'm glad you liked it!

awsome

i would say more other then this is kickass but i gtg cya leave reply

FrostedMuffins responds:

Don't worry, I reply to EVERY review! Thanks so much for the 10!!