Reviews for "Grave 2"

Fun enough to play once

But that's all that really matters. At least I played until I died. Sound and graphics were cool, synched up well. I've seen better tho. Haven't we all. Make more, I'll play em at least once.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Funny how it takes 3 months for 3 minutes of gameplay. I will make more, no worries there. Thanks for the great score!

This was a quick and sweet game

Nothing to it, unless you have mental problems and can't move a mouse fast enough. But G3 should be WAY better... i hope

FrostedMuffins responds:

I hope so too. I made the first Grave a little more than a year ago and this one was way better, so the next should hopefully have the same improvement. Thanks for the great review.

Nice game, there will be a Grave 3 I hope.

I beat the game, it was pretty easy, when you make G3, add some more weapons and bit better quality and enimies. It was pretty cool playing it.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I will make G3, maybe after my next game I'll make (2d sidescroller most likely). Thanks for the good review.

Flawed

Brilliant coding and some really nice ideas, all flawed by the incredibly poor graphics, they ruin the whole thing, however it was still enjoyable, nice little game this, keep up the good work

FrostedMuffins responds:

There was major improvement over the last, so I'm not upset by the graphics. Thanks for the great comments, I love hearing that people recognize that coding is hard!

Not bad...

I wish I had a light gun it would make these games 8x more fun.

It is a pretty decent game, however the beginning was annoying and the spiders wouldn't die correctly. The rest drastically improves upon entering the house.

Nice job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Agreed, a light gun would totally kick ass. I don't know why the spiders don't die sometimes, weird glitch. Thanks for the good review!