Reviews for "Grave 2"

awesome

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.5203 to 3.5244!
hey e-mail me tooblah@hotmail i cant put the "." and the "com" in cuz newgrounds doesnt like urls

FrostedMuffins responds:

Every one just loves saying the score change. Fine with me, and thanks a lot too! I'll email you as soon as I get a chance

I gave it a 5

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.5214 to 3.5222!

The graphics were pretty bad but it got the message across. Nice House of the Dead copy. The idea was good but it could use some tightening up especially with the machine gun. Overall, it was fun so my score was based entirely on that. Just fix the graphics and youve got yourself a winner

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thank you! Thank you so much for raising the score, trying to keep it in blue. Sadly, it's impossible for unprofessional games to get portal awards now a days. Too many pros are coming here! Anyways, thanks again for the score.
I WANT TO COLAB!!! IF YOU ARE A GOOD FLASH ANIMATOR, JUST EMAIL ME!!!

O.o *fwap!*

Okay, so you IMed me "Help! My game is about to turn GREEN on the portal!" the horror o.o so I came and played and voted and, what the heck I could just tell you this over aim right now but what's the fun in that? The presentation is VERY unprofessional! Needs alot of work to fix -this- up and then it could probably maybe be really good. The loading screen game has a looong and UGLY intro, then it throws you into the game with no warning or instructions. You need to drop the intro and add a "START" button, maybe let you play around with shooting even before you click go? *nodnod* Then the game itself, well, it was ugly, real ugly! And I never really understood what the green scope thing does, but I did enjoy it! You just need to work on the transition between areas, at one point I was SHOCKED to see your lazyness when instead of walking to the door, the screen flipped over like a coin O.o *fwap!* and some background theme, maybe add some creepy screams but you need music most of all. Something quiet.

Long story short, IMing me only made me try the game, and I'm kinda surprized that I liked it with how ugly it is... Voted in your favor, good luck with that award.

(no comment)

Love it!

Although the graphics were kinda fuzzy at times i loved the audio everything sounded so real!!! Nice selection of weapon Great Job Whens Grave 3 coming out ?
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.5223 to 3.5572!

FrostedMuffins responds:

Yay!!! My first high scoring game! Thanks for the great review and for testing some of it out for me. I'm expecting G3 in maybe, 6 months? No promises. I want a break from the 1st person shooter genre and get back to 2d sidescroller.

House of the Dead

This is a sick game. If you practice your animation more and push back that knuckles game your making you could make somthing great here. Might I make a few additional suggestions. Have the gun move up and down responding to the Y axis movement of the cursor. Also, Maybe I didn't notice you did, put you should have weaker spots on the zombies. As in, headshots and such.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the great review! Headshots do do a little more damage than other shots on certain enamies. I purposely made the gun not correspond to y, but if you would like it to, then it shall be done! Thanks for the great review!