Reviews for "Grave 2"

ok

it was to easy and graphics wernt that good but it did take some time outa my work day to do these reviews so good job just work on maken it a lil harder longer and better graphivs and it would be sweet

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the good rating and review. I'm getting better so expect my next to be twice as good (hopefully).

pretty good

It was a good shoot t he zombi game but it was 2 short, and if yo are planing on making another then you should work on the graphics and the wepon time sometimes the weopn i tryed switching to wouldnt come out but it was still fun and a good game keep up the goo dwork.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thansk for the review. The weopons are only able to switch if your current weopon is ready to fire. Otherwise you could use the shotgun, fire, switch to another gun, then right back to the shotgun and it would be like a rapid fire shotgun. Glad you liked it!

That was really good.

i like it i would play it again. keep up making games like this.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I shall! Although my next is going to be another 2d sidescroller.

great

i like it....it kept me entertained...good job.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Glad you were entertained and that you liked it!

Pretty nasty....

I mean nasty as in horrible games. Both of the games look pretty crappy...I would recommend brushing up on your skillz and doing a better job. No thumbz up.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I've been "brushing up" for two years now with complete devotion. I know it's not the best, but I'm getting better. Thanks for the five.