Reviews for "Grave 2"

my little sisters House of the Dead

It's a good game, but very easy. Also the art was kinda weak. Team up with a decent artist and you could have a hit!

meh it was okay

REWORD YOUR DAMN GAME TITLE THE ONLY GRAVE I SHOULD EVER SEE IS BEYOND THE GRAVE DAMNIT

Nice try

I understand you put some effort into it, and I can understand that.

And it's not terrible....but not front page material....

Hmpf...

Graphics: Not the best. Your zombies could use some work, as could your guns & their animations.

Style: Zombie shooters aren't that stylish anymore. If you wanna play a zombie shooter that surpasses this, All-Hallows Eve is the perfect example.

Sound: Gunshots aren't the only thing in the world.

Violence: Shoot, Kill, Dead. Nuff said.

Interactivity: Aim, Shoot. Nuff said.

Humor: Shooting ugly zombies is funny? NO!

Overall: 6/10. Not that quality of an entry, but is fun to play nonetheless.

To be honest wih you.

Well........

The game is not frontpage material in my opinion but im guessing there wasn't too much good to choose from. It's a decent game, but the shotgun was too slow(yes i know it's supposed to be slow but anyway)

Fix some of the gun balances and maybe some variation. Then maybe don't limit yourself to "aim and shoot" style as that require a LOT of skill to make it work. This game with movement would own. Seriously. Good stuff man, but learn a LOT more and then comeback with a kickass game and put some LOT of effort into it. Also talk to real good animators in NG and try to add 'em on MSN or talk to them in IRC they can help you get better :-)

I expect a lot more from you in the future man.