Reviews for "Grave 2"

too easy

on you next one, make it way way harder

note taken

.................

well it dosent suck to badly...

thanks? i guess

What the hell is this?

This game is just terrible. The whole control system is crap along with the sound. I ain't complaining about the art style because I read your comment but I just didn't like the game! I hope Grave 3 is better! Sorry!

FrostedMuffins responds:

don't need to be sorry, everyone is entitles to their own opinions.

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Like you said you were'nt a artist but at least it was better than some of the crap that gets posted on here. The sound was ok, but there needs to be some background music. (I only played it till you got up to the spiders at the mansion because i had to go) But if you did put in background music don't mind that last comment. I'll be sure to play more later.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to add background music for the next one.

Sweet Shooter

Though its replayability value is pretty low, this is a very entertaining game. Nothing beats blowing the hell outta zombies with big guns - as a toon. Original play on the whole Resident Evil theme; likeable.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks. Funny thing is that I've never played Resident Evil, Silent Hill, or any other horror fps, I just simply made this. Glad you liked it.