Reviews for "TMBG hidden message"

This made it through?

My thoughts exactly.

I can't believe this made it through. Who the heck voted for this movie to be preserved? Who actually thought this was something decent? At least give us the original song! I could make up something about how Lenny Kravitz's songs, backwards, are Satanic rites.... and apparently it would make itself through and not get blammed. This is so dissapointing.

meh...

That's common knowledge to all TMBG fans.

OK

Not bad.

dude

what the f*ck was that about. I really tried but I couldnt hear the words you wrote down in the back-played song. u totally made it up, I think you should get your ears checked, how the hell do you hear the things u say u hear

the text falls out of the screen

Amish-Tech responds:

YEA the words are kida hard to hear, but whats more inportant is that it, backwards, its sung the the meledy of thunderbird. you should go out and buy the song to see what i mean. its pretty kool.

i know the words are off the screen, i found that out after i submited it, and i did this at 1 am

freaky

these types of things freak me out O_O cuz they talk weird