For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "TMBG hidden message"

Wow

that was Strange, but Cool!

Coincidence or conspiracy *eyes crowd suspiciously

Pretty good idea. Doubt that was their intention when writting their song but still strange how it sounds similar to another song when played backwards.

Amish-Tech responds:

acctually i looked it up on line. linnell sung what he herd when he turned thunderbird backwards. so it WAS their intention.

Whoa, that's fucking awesome

I always knew that TMBG were a talented group, but to be able to sing a song backwards? THAT has got to be really fucking hard.

The real song of Thunderbird kicks ass too :)

great job

i liked your choice of music, and you did very well with your animation. i've seen other people try to do a video for that song and it just never worked out right in my opinion. i give you props for this one. and all my five R belong to this

cool

thats awsome, but some of it doesnt sound completly like it