For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

nice

That was sweat but who the hell was that person in the bed, have i been living undr a rock or jst been living in england only? im so confused, :S , i got all the over jokes and stuff otherwise but i don't know who that is in beed, i was reading the other reviews and ill i got is that is a woman whos brain damaged, am i right, is she called Schiavo's and what the fuck does she do, sorry for wasteing yoyr time but you beter reply to me! cheers for the move enjoyment! ,sorry for any spelling mistakes, can be arsed to see if i did any!

Wogoat responds:

well hoestly, you're not missing much. The story is basically an example of America making one example of a rather common occurance into a national news story. Yes it's a tragedy with no clear right or wrong answer, but it should be none of our buisness, but that's what happens.

The cartoon was intended more as a Chuck Jones homage than any real commentary on the event, that's just the backdrop for the cartoon.

Nice Job

This made me laugh. Fuck the people who wanted her to live. Republicans suck

Lmao!

Thats some funny stuff man.

I knew it as soon as i heard the sounds playing, awsome job man!

AAH!

That was awesome. I was really wondering what was going on, but once she got up, i about crapped my pants right there.
p.s. I think its FUNNIER now that she's dead. HAHAHAAHAHAH!