Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

thank god for know it all roomates :)

that was pure genious

Hilarious!

That was one of the funniest things i've seen in a long time. I heard people talking about the Chuck Jones cartoon, but it didn't occur to me that they meant that one...... don't want to spoil it for others.......

Loved the music and sound effects, and end made me laugh my ass off.
Awesome piece!

BTW: So glad she finally died, but now we gotta suffer through lawsuits, autopsies, and the rest of the pointless shit. Republicans need to learn to let stuff go and not be hypocritical.

sickening... in a good way

wow. the timing could not be worse on this one but you've got to love the style. cool animation too.

amazing

that was so f**king awesome good work my friend good work... thats all i can say...

Ah hah hah hah