Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Damn funny!

You know... I really don't care if people get mad at me for seeing the comedy in your cartoon. "But it was so sad...blah blah..." Yeah, well, so are a lot of things, and they get made fun of. This wasn't even disrespect or anything. Get a sense of humor people!! Anyway, I liked the comedy here. It was great, man. Keep 'em coming!

ahahhahaha

wow i bet you thats exactly what happens when every one leaves! you know you could become a political cartoonest you know maybe start your own network or something you deciede. For the whole thing about the woman its tragic and im sooo depressed and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh im sorry i forgot how stupid that subject is and how there was no reason for it to be on TV. For my opion i didnt really give a fuck if the let here rot in there or if they murder using "polotics". Its here fault she didnt have a will. if any one thinks different dont be affraid to email me at whatshisface117@yahoo (well since i cant say .com just put it in any way damn newgrounds blocking me) to debate it cause id love to here your opion!

Poor gal...

That was a good flash to get our minds off of her tragedy. Poor woman!

buahahaha!!

That was hilarious!!! She reminds me of the female version of Sloth from the Goonies on the ending where she moans lol...good stuff.

Ribbit.

"Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my ragtime gal..."

This is one old joke, and it wasn't really all that funny when Warner Brothers did it in one of their toons. Ain't funny simply because you made a variation on it.

For being done in a single day, it's pretty good quality. The subject and what little real humor is in there, though, just drag it down.

The saddest part about the whole Schaivo thing, is that we kill our pets and criminals in far more caring manners. And our courts allowed it to happen. What "good, kind, loving" husband would let his wife, in any condition, to suffer via starvation until she's dead? None.