Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

strange

Although i do find it somewhat lacking minor moralities(keep in mind i do not beleive that you or anyone should live by my morals, just as i dont live by any but my own) but you know your a good author when you can take something that 'moved' the nation and make it quite funny.

You are one sick dude... you know that right...?

Even though this clip is terribly wrong... it is still a VERY FUNNY CLIP.

I can understand that there's only going to be lovers or haters on thie video, but hey... I laughed.

The music and the graphics are cleverly blended in together, so if you make mockery of other thinhs... I'm sure you'll pull through.

Funny yet wrong. Good job.

You evil funny bastard.

Wow.

I mean really.

It was evil. It was funny, and I am now gonna burn for having laughed out loud at this. Thanks a lot dude.

AAH!

That was awesome. I was really wondering what was going on, but once she got up, i about crapped my pants right there.
p.s. I think its FUNNIER now that she's dead. HAHAHAAHAHAH!

That was great.

That was perhaps the greatest flash I have ever seen.