Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

nice

itd be funnier if she died

....

HI JIM!

im riteing this from my psp aha!

Cool but poor terri she needed to die

Hilarious

That was a well animated flash with simple idea. It was well done and hilarious. I know some people say its "mean" to show this flash given the current conditions but who gives a shit what they say. shes been a veggie for 15 years just let the poor bitch die.

meh

The music and sound effects (which were complete SHIT) destroyed any funniness that flash could have had. I don't even care about the issue. It had potential with the Michigan frog skit, but I couldn't get past the loud annoying sound.

I guess it was a good effort for a day's work, but maybe you should have watched some looney tunes beforehand to get a better sense of timing for the music and sound effects.

Wow that was actuaily pretty funny.

Wow that was actuaily pretty funny. Expecialy the last part, that made my crack up.