Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Effective parody

The release of this exactly on the day of her death was bad luck, but that said, it was a funny parallel to draw between Terri's parents trying to convince the world that there was still something left of her left to save, and a construction worker trying to prove that the frog he found can sing and dance. So, clever idea, but unlucky release date. Even so, this is the sort of political/current events parody I like to see. Nice job in that respect, and additional kudos for completing something like this so quickly. That takes talent.

B O R I N G

This was not funny at all.....try again biatchhh

Bad timing, but FUNNY!

This is a very funny flash. Unlike another flash I will keep nameless, this is very respectable way of remembering Terri Schiavo through light-hearted humor. The motion of characters could of gone smooth, i.e. doctors leaving room by sliding, but all in all I couldn't stop laughing. Good job.

"hello my baby, hello my hunny..."

this is totally like that cartoon of the me and the dance'n frog on looney toons.
true it wasnt a good time for this to be on the main page.
but it was good quality...yes it did have humor. I admit..i found this funny. Its people like my that got it to where it is.
people cant have a go at people for makeing cartoons that poke fun at people because all in general facts every cartoon pokes fun at people....

good stuff mate.

Good.

It's mean, But still good.