For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Finally...

Somethin good about the stupid shit going on. Well done sir, well done. Ignore the conservative religious imbeciles out there.

Sick...

Dude what were you thinking? You think something like that is funny? What if it were your mom or your sister or anybody in your family that you love and somebody made something like this about it? This goes out to all the people who laugh about it too. This thing is sick, and I only gave it a 1 for the graphics and sound. Go make something good.

Wogoat responds:

I've had a family member in a coma before. That doesn't mean I lose my sense of humor, sometimes it's the only thing that gets me through.

good

Hah, it's a classic joke that still makes me laugh.

Haha

At first I'm like WTH? The when the guy starting dance. Knew right away just like that frog.

Awesome!

I loved the reference to that old cartoon (it's a classic, ain't it?) good job.