Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Dude, here's the thing...

...this flash is one of the slickest vids I've seen in quite some time. Shit man, your flash has started me reviewing once again. Yeah, I know, who the shit cares, right? I'm just some mook. Still, the signifigance of that is well, signifigant to me at least, someone who's watched tons of flash over the months and hasn't seen shit worth reviewing. This one? It's sick, sure. To those who think that Schiavo was somehow important, or an icon, that is.

Sad as it may be to read it, she was just some sick chick who died in the midst of a media blitz. She was a chick who happened to be on the way out in a rough way during a slow news week, and became huge news. You're a fool if you think that this sort of thing doesn't routinely happen. It just doesn't happen on the front page of The Times, or on 60 Minutes every single fucking time. It's that the media made this out to be a huge deal that all you haters are hating on this artist. Congrats, you're all fucking lemmings.

Look, I'm not suggesting that her death didn't suck. Death does suck, but it happens. It's inevitable. The circumstances surrounding her death dont somehow make it anymore worthwhile or noteworthy than anyone else who died then or since, so get over yourself and stop letting the media tell you what to think and feel, you tools.

Anyway, as for the flash, it was classic shit. Classic in the sense that it was a riff on the old Warner Bros cartoon, and classic in the sense that it took some brains to come up with the connection. It seems like a no-brainer (no pun intended), but really it's clever as hell. Well done man. Well done indeed. Keep up the good work.

Hmm

I uhh.....

Well uhh...

As a cartoon, it was cute; as it being related to Schiavo, it's a bit wrong.

I like the art of the animation and I liked the sound of the skeptical people, and the "Ta-dah_ music or whatever it was.

I also liked how the clip reminded me of Michigan J. Frog. ^^

I must be sick

because I thought it was pretty funny.

'oly carp!

someone else still remembers 'one froggy evening'! I love you!!!! (well, except for that .. odd voicey ending.. )

YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!

You are worse than Hitler! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

That movie was awful!