Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

hmmmmmm

well its funny how schiavo is dead but this is like a loony toons cartoon

I hope this helps

for all the moral ass wipes, what is the point of getting on here and writing a 3 fucking paragraph essay about the immoral use of the internet. All you cock biting fucktards are doing is trying to push your lame ass views on others and your using an animation site to make yourself feel morally superior. no one cares what you think, the bitch was brain dead for fucking ever and now she's dead, get the fuck over it and your selves. You fuckers makes me sick, stop preaching to every mother fucker you can. And by the way the flash was funny as hell

HAHAHAHA!!

I'm still laughing

Insensitive to brain dead people everywhere

Or not...no, definently not, just a funny flash. Animation was abit off, but hey, I still laughed heh heh, good job.

Great movie!

That was hilarious! I laughed my ass off watching that movie!

Seriously though, I'm glad she finally died. Now that her attention-whore parents have had their fame, she can finally be put to rest (which should have happened ages ago). Oh yea, and she wasn't in a coma, retard, she was in a persistent vegetative state, which is one level above brain-dead.