For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Good....especially for one night

Hey, good job. I like to see that somebody out there can seem to make a Terry Shiavo animation that doesn't offend half the people that watch it. I am pretty sure that this one will be taken a lot less seriously than that one with Miss Dynamite from last week.

Hilarious Twisted Looney-Toon-Styled Humor! ROFL!

ROFL! I cracked up so hard! I did not expect the dancing frog to be ripped off but I laughed hysterically. It was twisted but in such an innocent hilarious way! lol i'd watch out now for DEATH threats from PRO-LIFE people (oxymoron but sadly true). those people are fucking lunatics on a quest from god. great movie! keep up the twisted stuff!

Wogoat responds:

I've already gotten plenty of reviews with death wishes and one that contaned an actual "I'm going to kill you" threat. I think I'm going to frame it.

HA!!

This was hillarious!!! I could'nt stop laughing. and it didn't look half bad for being done in one night.

ROFL

I lol'd!

hmm...

I don't get how someone would be offended by this peice of crap. its not making fun of her or any of that shyt.

besides, i lost $5 thanks to her.