For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

it WAS funny.......

Until she died a few days ago. sorry man i wouldve gave you a ten and then again no...still good animtion but bad timing:(

heh... hehe....

I didn't think I would ever see a flash on NG that I would like with Schiavo in the name. But this was nice man. As inoffensive and light-hearted as it could be. The graphics were great, animation top knotch. The sound effects really added to it. Nice flash all around, good job!

lol nice :D

I don't know why but this reminds me of TMST's movies (the style,the music and well I just don't know.) Yeah I don't see whats so bad about this flash,she is better off now..then being stuck in that almost lifeless shell of a body they where trying to keep her inside of...(I mean stuck in a bed for 15 years with no real idea of whats going on, not being able to move or talk or be ANYTHING that you where before...?not a very good life imo.) Its a good thing they don't put all the other vegetables that die everyday on the news now isn't it? The "I waaaa" part at the end was funny XD This is actually one of the LESS cruel movies about her ( compared to the Miss Dynamite one such.)

Life is hilariously crule.

Aha ha ha ha. Good stuff, good stuff. That last part after the credits made me laugh so hard I almost fell over. DO NOT SKIP THE CREDITS! Well the best part is that we can all move on now, I mean if every vegetable got on the news, it's all we would ever hear about. I know this sounds horrible, but I never really gave a rat's ass. Anyway, that was funny. Don't feel bad that you made a flash that makes some people wish death upon you and makes God spite you, 'cause I feel great about it. Good work!

Was ok