For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Heh Heh Heh

Short little flash filled witha rather funny joke. The graphics were excellent, and everything about this was funny; the joke, the faces, the music, the sound effects. Well done. This made me chuckle.

Man that old looney toones gag....

thats f-ing brilliant man your a f-ing god in animation man

Brilliant!

Why the hell didn't I think of this? Great work. Animation was a little choppy, but it didn't hurt anything.

thats seems like it was true!

well not really people were saying stuff like that but they were crazy. now shes dead.damn media i didnt even care and when i heard this crap!

Ye that was alryt

Ye but i dont see what the big deal is lol Who is this woman?? Sorri but i live in England and I also dont watch the news so u kno, can ya let me kno hu she is/was plz, safe, loved the cartoon none the less tho mate.