Reviews for "Schiavo's Secret"

Ok look you freak

"With or without all the excessive news coverage?"

First of all YOU made a flash movie about it because it was in the news and popular. People watched this because of the media. Make a flashmovie about WHATSHISFACE and we will see how much people will view it.

When this whole thing started to become popular I just thought to myself "Fucking U.S. government cant even let some die after decades without takeing their last bit of dignity"

BUT YOU ARE ALL THE SAME! You even make fun of it. How fucking sick can you get? You need help.

haha... this is frickin hilarious

i would have to agree with darwinslaw in saying that this movie was funny and fuck anybody who took it and saw something sick....fucking butts

Oh god

This was a great flash but the reviews were better. Those people who insulted you of making this and saying it was sick, FUCK THEM. when they saw this they should have known what it was about and left it alone, but NO they had to watch it just so they can bitch about it. And what was so offensive? She was a paralyzed retard you cant say she or anyone would want to live that way. oh and to the people who write reviews hateing this I'm so sure calling every name that has the word fuck in it makes him want to take this flash down.

ahh its all in good fun

You vote 0 on it now, but a year from now you'll laugh as much as I did

good job, Matt!

Funny

For taking only a day to make this, it looks good. It's got good humor in it. I was going to say that it is a little morbid and callous, but I really don't care if it was or not. It's funny!

Though, what is funnier is the people who voted 0 for this. Ah, those wonderful semi-literate blammers. Gotta love them.

This is good stuff!