Reviews for "Street Fighter-KensTheme-Piano"

Awesome

Ken's theme from SFII puts the MK music to shame. A winner.

Really good

I have to say, I loved this one. This is one of the best game mixes I've come across on Newgrounds. Have you ever submitted any of your mixes to OC Remix or VG Mix? I really think they're that good.

afliXion responds:

Submitting it to VG mix.. Haven't thought of that, but its a great idea. I think I'm gonna do that. Thanks. :D

Brilliant

I like Zelda when I first played on SNES, since 1993. Fourteen years later, I understand more about Zelda such as music. That Overworld piano sounds really good because of you play it on piano. I like all Zelda music, especially this one! I also like Zelda OSTs too!

afliXion responds:

lol. This is Ken's Theme. :0 Don't worry it happens.
I understand the music really well,.. I just can't compare it to my younger days cause I didn't play it back then. heh

I love it!

I Love it I just wanna know, what are the piano lyrics!? :-P

piano lyrics? :?

Another great one!

I listened to Ryu's theme before I listened to Ken's theme and they are both well done. I think the piano adds more emotion to the song.

afliXion responds:

Glad you liked them. I agree the piano does add more emotion. Probably cause you have control over all the notes.