Reviews for "hero number1"

it was meh

The first part with the snow board thing and the music was good, but after that it was generic. The voice that said random things in an echo sounded like crap too, not insulting whoever it belongs to.

heh..

It looks nice, but your animation is all tweens and that takes away a lot; everything moves like cardboard cutouts. Other than that, and your terrible choice of music, this showed a lot of potential.

good but sound was rubbish

The graphics were decent nothing spectacular, the music suddenly cuts which was quite annoying

This movie could be SO good.

So many things about this movie could be great. It just needs some improvements. The sound is definitely one of them. I dig the graphics and the style, just a little work on the content and plot. Definitely keep it up. The next could be great.

bad

bad dont quit ur day job